Cotton Candy Storm!

09:00:00



With today's look I decided to up my rhinestone game and take them other places than my face, I was having a moment struggling where to put them but after a few trials I came up with this, a neck full of gems (and a hand)!  The best part? This look is created using affordable products only! 
I hope you enjoy this look and get inspired to create!


Face
Catrice Even Skin Tone Foundation
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer
Sleek Barekissed Illuminator - Monaco (high points of the face)
L'oreal Infallible Sculpt Contouring Palette - Light / Medium
Kiko Rebel Bouncy Blush - 03 Treasure Rose
Kiko Colour Click Lipstick - 06
Nyx Wicked Lippie - Envy

Eyes
Essence I Heart Nude Eyeshadow - Vanilla Sugar (all over the lid)
Nyx Prismatic Shadow - Frostbite (inner corner)
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette - Satin Sheets & Sprinkles (brow bone)
Nyx Micro Brow Pencil - Ash Brown
Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara

Lips
Kiko Colour Click Lipstick - 06

Rhinestones - Dollarama (Canada)


Get inspired, Create!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts