IMA Foundation Course | 2 Weeks |

09:00:00



Time flies when you're having fun, or so they say. It's been 2 weeks already into my Make-up course and I feel like it went by in a minute. 
The Foundation weeks are the ones where you learn all about the basics in make-up like foundation, concealer, eyeshadow techniques, lipstick and so on. There's nothing creative involved to be honest and most of the times we spent having a Demo in the morning and practicing the looks in the afternoon on each other. 
The components vary from day, evening, vintage and bridal make-up and at the end of the 2 weeks we have the exams on a day and an evening look which will give us the next stage of the course, if we pass. Those exams happened last Friday and I passed! -happy dance-
It's been an experience, to touch people's faces without being unsure of what pressure to use, what space to keep between us and all the talk we need to have in order to provide a good consultation to the client. But at the end of the day it all came to be a normal thing, which is the main. 

Since I went through I now have ahead a Fashion and Photography Make-up course which is totally my thing, I'm so excited I can't even believe it is today! From now on I'll have a different make-up artist coming in each day to teach us different techniques and concepts! They will also expand our knowledge on products and the uses we can give to them. It's an overall exciting journey and I just hope to take everything I can from it. 

I feel like I learnt things so far but since I do my own make-up for years and years and with blogs, youtube and all the internet sharing I already knew a lot of the theory involved, so the main thing I took from this two weeks was definitely the practice and the help of everyone in understanding the proper way to do things out there. 

Bring it on! 





You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts