ABH Modern Renaissance - Venetian Red

11:28:00


Finally got 5 minutes to come around and leave something new for you! It's been two weeks since I've got the amazing Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette and just yesterday I could play with it for the first time.  
I love the pigmentation and blend-ability of the shades I've tried so far, I'll play a little bit more with it and write a review on it if I feel like it needs a spotlight.


  • Buon Fresco - transition shade
  • Venetian Red - all over the lid
  • Cyprus Umber - crease
  • Vermeer - inner corner & brow bone
- Mac Paint Pot - Soft Ocre - base
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel - 94 - winged liner & eyebrows
- Rimmel Scandaleyes - Nude - waterline
- L'oreal False Lash Sculpt Mascara


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts