MOTD | Purple Madness |

16:02:00



Despite my not so interesting poses to the camera I've been enjoying this full face makeup game! If you come around for a while you know I always put eye makeup up more frequently than any other thing which brought some of you to suggest more posts like this. 


In this particular look I decided to do something fun with my hair! I need to do these again, I think it looks very nice with bold makeup, as it takes the hair off my face but still manages to look interesting!
I've always loved bold lips with bold eyes, I'm not one for neutrals all the time, so I decided to grab a lipstick and go around it! 


Eyes:

Inglot - 397 + 431 - all over the lid
Sleek Enchanted Forest paletee 
- Beatrice &Anastasia - crease
- Beatrice, Anastasia & Tartelette - Bombshell - loweer lash line
- Bombshell (Tartelette) - define the crease
- Fairy Godmother (Sleek EF)  - inner corner
Kiko Super Colour Mascara -  01 Violet
NYX  Collection Noir Liquid Black Eyeliner
Kiko Intense Colour Long Lasting Eyeliner - 05 Metallic Violet - waterline

Lips

NYX Wicked Lippies - Betrayal  


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts