Inner Corner Lights

09:00:00


Highlighting the inner corner might just be one of my favourite things in the world of makeup! I just love the effect it gives and as a colour lover I don't only use creams and whites! 
Hopefully you'll be inspired to add up some colour to your inner corner as you know some of my favourite shadows to do so!


Bellápierre Snow Flake / Catrice Liquid Metal 010 Look Me In The Ice | Catrice High Lighting 010 Turn The High Lights On! | Makeup Geek Duo Chrome Voltage
Most of the times inner corners look better in cream or white tones which brings me to the insane collection of just these illuminating shades! Out of what seems like a dozen I managed to pick 4 - three white based and one yellow duo chrome! 

The only loose option I bring is the Bellápierre in Snow Flake, I got it in a subscription box and couldn't be happier about it! It illuminates the inner corner like no other the only downside is the messiness it creates for being loose!
Catrice release Liquid Metal eyeshadows a couple of years ago and I was stunned by the pigmentation! They can be used dry or wet and are the most intense shadows I've ever seen in the drugstore! They can be easily compared to the Foiled shadows by Makeup Geek! Look Me In The Ice was probably my first and I've been using it for the longest to add some shine to my looks!
Also by Catrice but released for the spring I spotted the High Lighting Eyeshadows and couldn't resist them! I even asked a friend to bring one from Portugal just to try... I want them all now! This particular shade is a bright white with intense shimmer that can do a beautiful highlighting powder on the cheekbones as well!
As for Makeup Geek Duo Chromes, I love every single one I own but Voltage has a special spot in my heart! It is a super yellow shade but looks so stunning with warmer looks and it shifts according to the lighting making it awesome!


Catrice Liquid Metal 020 Gold N' Roses | NYX Prismatic Shadow in Girl Talk | Makeup Geek Pillow Talk | NYX Prismatic Shadow in Frostbite | Essence Eyeshadow in 06 Pippa Mint 
For my colourful inner corners I like to use pinks and blues for the most part of it but also greens come in handy at times!
Catrice Guns N' Roses is a pinky toned shadow that can be worn wet or dry and gives the most stunning sparkle on the lid or inner corner. I love to use it when I'm playing with purples or even cool brown toned looks, makes any eyeshadow pop!
Girl Talk was added to my collection as an highlighter option, and to be honest most of these shades can be used as highlighters! I then tried it on my inner corner when doing a super warm orang-y look and fell in love! It also goes very well with blues, since it gives a contrast.
Makeup Geek came out with new shades recently and the moment I saw Pillow Talk I knew it had to be mine! It's the most stunning lilac shade and goes well with pretty much everyting! 
I love wearing ice blues on my inner corners, no matter the occasion or the look I'm wearing! It looks stunning and brightens up the eyes in another level! Frostbite is one of my favourites since I can add just a wash of colour to inner corner or pack it on to full pigmentation on the lid!
Lastly I picked the Essence Pippa Mint only for this purpose! To lighten up green looks or add an extra earthy element to a neutral brown shadow! I love pairing it with dark browns, either warm or cool toned! It also goes very well with pink or purple looks! 



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts