IMATS London 2016 | Haul |

19:18:00



So, it happened... a dream came true last Saturday! I couldn't ask for better company, a long time friend that I can call a sister, who shares the same passion for makeup and for the longest time the same dream of going to IMATS one day!

I went and I spent all day there... 7:30am I was in the queue and left at 5pm when it was closing down. I had the time of my life, saw one of my all time favourite makeup artists perform - Alex Box -  and of course got loads of makeup! That I'm sure is what brings you here today!!!




First things first, I knew I wanted a few things from Inglot and what a better time to get them!

HD Perfect Coverup Foundation - 71 - 16£
AMC Eyeliner Gel - 8£

  • 68 - nude
  • 94 - shimmery nude
  • 74 - aubergine
  • 83 - purple
  • 92 - silver

Eyeshadow - 165 - shimmery lavender - 4£



I also wanted to try Lit Cosmetics for the longest time and even thou I had a list of shades I just felt lost with all that beauty and ended up with only 3! I got a big deal of 3 glitters, full size Cleary Liquid Glitter Base and the applicators for 35£! That glue will last me ages!!

  • Barbie Shops
  • Nightlife
  • Oprah 


I also picked up a couple of glitters from Stargazer just to try -Hologram & Lilac Cloud - it was 2 for 5£!!



As you can probably tell I had a lot of things on my IMATS list and the Mehron Metallic Powders - 6£ - were there for the longest time! I want to experiment a lot with these in upcoming looks!

  • Gold
  • Copper
  • Bronze
  • Silver




Also on the list for the longest time was the infamous RCMA Translucent Powder (8£) that I find super soft and undetectable on the skin! I'm still playing with it but I love the results I've been getting! 
On a quick visit to LA Splash I decided to get the Lip Couture Liquid Lipstick in Venom (10£) - a matte black - all I ever wanted!
Lastly Make Up For Ever was with amazing prices and I just regret not knowing my foundation shade otherwise I would've pick up one to try! Instead I got the Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer - I have a sample of this and by far is my favourite smoothing primer of all time! I managed to grab it for 15£!! I know total bargain! 



The thing I suck the most beauty wise is applying false lashes! I just can't seem to get the hang of it even thou I managed to apply a couple last week! Since Eldora lashes are so appealing and were on offer for 3 for 10£ I decided to give them a go! 
I got S309, H152 and H170!


Lastly on my list I had brushes! Since my course starts next week I needed to get me a few brushes for the matter and decided to give these a go!

Royal & Langnickel

  • Powder BMD-100
  • Synthetic Detail Liner BC481
  • Brow/Lash BC510 
  • LG Concealer C225



Bdellium Tools (between 3 & 5£ each)
  • 948 - Flat foundation
  • 925 - Fan brush
  • 781 - Crease brush
  • 785 - Blending brush





Zoeva does my all time favourite eye brushes so I couldn't resist get another eye set, this time the Rose Golden Volume II (52£)! I also grabbed the 310 Spot Liner (6£) for myself! 


I hope you enjoyed this rather large haul and stay to read more of these beauties on upcoming posts! 

Thanks for reading,



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts