Catrice Illuminating Blush

09:00:00

Catrice Illuminating Blush 030 Kiss Me Ken




I am a total matte junkie, matte shadows matte lips matte everything so I quite surprised myself by picking this blush when in Portugal! Catrice is well loved and you heard me rave about their products countless times so no wonder this blush has a spotlight.

The Illuminating Blush by Catrice is something else, when I say it I mean it. Not only it has the most beautiful design it also has the most gorgeous colour pay-off. Not being overly pigmented I find it perfect for a 'shimmering' blush giving that glow from within we all look for! Illuminating Blush has a silky texture, easy to blend lasting up to 5 hours with no noticeable changes and fading a little bit by the end of the day. It can work as a highlight/blush duo meaning you can skip one step when doing makeup, perfect for those rush days. The two shades of pink combined together give me a berry colour making the perfect summer blush. I love to use this blush with the Essence Blush Brush as it picks the perfect amount of product and helps blending it onto the skin perfectly.  
Packaging wise it's the usual Catrice sturdy plastic and clear lid which we can't complain about as the product is amazing at the price of 5€! I definitely want to pick up the other two blushes that make part of the Illuminating range and see how they compare.
Hopefully Catrice will be available in the UK soon so I don't need to fly over to Portugal to try all the new things! 

Have you tried Catrice Blushes? What do you think of them?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts