Superdrug & Kiko Haul

09:00:00


I'm well aware my makeup collection is not small but what can I say? It always seems like I need something else here and there so in one recent trip to Superdrug & Kiko I ended up with this amount of items.
My first purchases were at Kiko and I went there to get a new shade of the Universal Fit Foundation that I shared my thoughts on in this post but it couldn't come alone so I ended up with a new Intense Colour eye pencil in a stunning bronz-y shade. 

At Superdrug I picked up the MUA Undress Me Too palette as well as the NYC Liquid liner both influenced by NikkieTutorials. That girl knows how to get me! A Makeup Revolution Blush in Sugar came home along with the Sleek Contour Kit that I was wanting to try for the longest time! The last things I picked up were the NYC Big Bold Mascara and the Rimmel Scandaleyes Pencil in Nude.
I'll be doing reviews on the products soon but meanwhile share your thoughts if you tried any of these!

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts