Portugal Makeup Haul

09:00:00


A few weeks ago I went to Portugal to visit my family and friends and of course I couldn't miss out on some products from Catrice, a well loved brand that doesn't sell in the UK.
As a huge fan of Catrice quality products and friendly prices I sure went a bit excited and got way too many products home! #sorrynotsorry


First things first! Finally I got my hands on the so famous Mary-Lou Manizer and I'm so thankful I did! It's brilliant and lives up to all the hypes! I also got me some new Essence brushes that will be reviewed soon! 
As for Catrice I got a back up of my favourite face powder the Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof, an Illuminating Blush in and two new concealers. 


Eye makeup is my favourite, no doubts! Catrice mascaras are simply amazing for the price tag and I sure needed to get at least two! Lacking on the brow gel department I decided to give Catrice one a go and I'm truly impressed. Liquid Metal eyshadows have been on my wishlist for the longest time ever but I never got to buy them until now! Oh my! Essence Long Lasting Eye pencil in Black Fever is by far my favourite drugstore black liner for the waterline so I decided to get a few more shades that will be featured on a post soon!


The lip department was not my cup of tea at the time so I only got one lipstick by Essence new Nude range in number 5 stunning shade and as per usual amazing quality for the price!

Can't wait to feature all this products in future posts! 

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts