Gold Sunset | Subtle Way To Use Yellow Eyeshadow |

09:00:00


If you ask my feelings towards yellow my answer is always the same "I hate it". But (and here comes the but) this particular shade of yellow is stunning and I think looks pretty awesome with copper shades to create a sort of sunset look. That being said I came up with this eye makeup to celebrate the sun that's coming out this days!

As a base I used Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk and topped it with Catrice Inglotious Mustards colour.
As a transition shade Gosh 009 Copper made its way to my crease with a bit of Kiko 136 (a burgundy sparkling colour) on top to give more depth and definition. 
One wing is not enough when it takes to such vibrant look so here's my double wing eyeliner work, hopefully I did it well! This is the perfect look for a cocktail party don't you agree?! I think I found my love for yellow but only in this shape and form!

Have you ever tried yellow eyeshadow?  

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts