3 Things I've been loving!

09:00:00


Essence Long Lasting in 06 Barely There! | Gosh 09 Copper
3 things could mean something about me but what better than makeup to reflect myself? The past couple of weeks I've been loving 3 different products starting with the lipstick that I use almost every single day since I have it - Essence Long Lasting in 06 Barely There!. As well as the copper eyeshadow by Gosh that I got at the same time! Both products have been part of my makeup in some way since they suit this season perfectly! 
The nude lipstick is more of a rosy/brown-y shade than any other I have in my collection, perfect for any hang out or day to day wear! Copper shades have always been an enigma for me but I'm loving this one on the lid, on the crease, on the lower lash line.. everywhere I shall say! 
Last but not least a fragrance that calls more for the Spring time, Lady Rebel by Mango has been my pick for the last couple of weeks giving me a sense of new season, floral and sweet! Spring is around the corner and I can feel it already! 

Tell me about your 3 favorite products of the moment!

Thanks for reading,

 

You Might Also Like

6 comentários

Popular Posts