Velvet Nude | Lip Combo |

09:00:00




Winter asks for different shades of nude, darker ones if you will! As we enter the new season it can be hard to get rid of the winter habits  so here's a lip combo that I find suitable at all times!

Essence Longlasting Lipstick in 06 Barely There! is perfect for the everyday nude lip with a hint of something else! I personally love it alone but for the days I'm in the mood for a gloss (which are rare) I top the 06 with Gosh Intense Lip Colour in 302, a  mauve pink that I've been loving. With a non sticky formula this gem feels comfortable on the lips giving me the moisture I need for the cold days!

As a bonus it is so pigmented you can wear it alone if you want to! The packaging has a light and a mirror which I find pretty fancy for Gosh. It cost me 3€ in sales such bargain! The Essence lipsticks retails for 2,89€ which I find pretty amazing for the quality! 
  
As you can see on the lips image I have Enssence Barely There! on its own on the left! The combo is on the right and as you can notice the Gosh is lighter as a shade but they look amazing together for a natural lip colour that I think perfect for every occasion!

What's your favorite lip combo?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

4 comentários

Popular Posts