Colbat Bronzer | Maybelline Colour Tattoo On & On Bronze |

09:00:00


I finally decided to give in and try the so famous Colour Tattoos by Maybelline. I know I know I'm way too late to the party but I never felt like it would be life changing and to be honest it's just another great cream eyeshadow. 
On and on bronze was my pick as it has a stunning colour and is the most raved on the blogosphere. I don't know what it is but it turned gold on camera, am I the only one struggling with that?! Not complaining as I really like the effect!
On my first time wearing it I felt a smooth texture and amazing colour pay-off which is always great. When it takes to the blending part I found a bit hard but it could have been the brush I was using or the amount of time I took to actually blend. Anyway, it's a pretty addiction to my collection that will be used a lot in the future.

Onto the look now! All over the lid is On and on Bronze followed by Kiko Infinity eyeshadow in 275 - a colbat matte blue. For the cat wing I used Precision liner by Kiko and mascara wise Maybelline Rocket Volume did the job! On my under lash line I used both blue and bronz-y shades.
      
Do you have any Colour Tattoo? Which one is your favorite?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

8 comentários

Popular Posts