Battle of Eyeliners

09:00:00



The world of eyeliners is more versatile than the socks in your room! I finally reduced my collection to 4 eyeliners, different textures and applicators that can make a difference when applying them! As you can see from the image above I have 3 different 'brushes' and one gel liner than can be used with any kind of eyeliner brush giving me various looks and improving my skills on the liner world. 

Kiko Gel Liner 
This is the most amazing eyeliner I've tried so far, it doesn't smudge, easy to apply, dries quickly and has a matte finish that I love. Perfect for a special occasion or those days you'll be wearing makeup for a long time! Plus it is as black as it can be! My favorite of the 4 if you want to know!

Catrice Eyeliner Pen Waterproof
First thing I noticed - this is not waterproof at all! Sorry Catrice but it sounds like this one is not a hit for me! It's a bit tricky to apply since the felt tip is 'hard' and doesn't bend as I would like to. I prefer the flexible type pens. It's black but doesn't stay put like the Kiko one so if you tend to cry a lot intentionally or not, this is not for you. It will smudge and sometimes transfer to your upper lid if it's oily, it might work if you have normal lids, it's a matter of trying it out!

Kiko Precision Eyeliner
My second favorite and most used since it's practical, easy to apply, quicker to dry and has the most flexible brush! I'll certainly repurchase! It doesn't smudge but it's not as bulletproof as its gel cousin! It can come off on the inner corners if you have, once again, teary eyes but it will last the hours you need on a daily basis. The brush gives you a nice thin or thick line, as you wish. It's black and dries matte! 

Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner
I have a review on this one here, as I mentioned before it is tricky to use and I don't usually grab it but I still have it in my collection for the sake of my skills! I want to learn how to use it in the best possible way so whenever I stay at home and do some makeup for fun I pull this out and practice practice practice as much as I can! Hopefully I'll get it one day! ha!  

What's your favorite eyeliner?

Thanks for reading,




You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts