Rosewood | Valentine's look |

09:00:00



It's not all the time you get to see a full face of makeup post! Hello there! 
Valentine's day, a worth partying day for some and none sense day for others. I'm in between. I never understood the meaning behind this day, if your bf/gf only remembers you on the February 14th you must worry right?! Anyway, for those of you who actually go out and celebrate the day with your loved ones (meaning bf/gf or 'just' friends) I bring you this look!
On my eyes I'm wearing my new acquisition - Tartelette by Tarte Cosmetics (which I'll do a review later) - but if you don't have this one just grab some similar shades, they're not hard to find!
My lid has Caregiver a pastel-y lavender colour followed by Natural Beauty a mauve dusty pink. On my crease is Dreamer a warm mid tone brown mixed with Bombshell (a plumy shade) on the outer part to give more depth. As my highlight I used Super Mom - a light pink shade that barely shows off in camera but looks brightening in real life. Since Tartelette is a matte palette allows you to get a more subtle look for day wear and I think it gives a hint of romance. If you prefer shimmery or glittery eyes you can surely recreate that using the same shades in different finishes!

As for eyeliner I used my trusted Kiko Precision Liner to do a regular wing and a line on the outer 3rd of my lower lash line. I think it's a pretty way to spice up your not so bold eyeshadow look! On my waterline is the Skinny Fit Kajal in 01 by Kiko - a nude - and finished the look with Rocket Volume Mascara (review coming up soon).

Rosy colours as my inspiration I lined and filled in my lips with Honey Berry by Essence covering them with Violet Friday lipstick by Avon. I love the combo and think gives a pretty touch to the overall look. 

Do you celebrate Valentine's day? Which makeup you use?  


 Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

5 comentários

Popular Posts