The Only Foundation | Lancôme Photogenic Lumessence |

09:00:00


It's not the one and only foundation I want in my life! It's more like the one and only foundation I have at the moment and I'm desperately trying to find a new one?!
I've read many reviews, many hits and misses from drugstore to high end brands but I'm always with a doubt - which is the ONE?! 

I have combination to oily skin and usually prefer medium to full coverage! You have some tips here ha! Yes it's what it looks like, a post to ask you for a suggestion, recommendation, anything that might be a good foundation for me to try! I'm on a budget have I mentioned that?! Waiting for an answer!

If you're here for the sake of a review here it comes! This foundation has a light to medium coverage, SPF 15 and an lluminating finish without looking oily. I feel it doesn't last very long as at the end of the day I can see it building up on my fine lines. It underlines dry patches that I didn't knew I had like on my forehead, between my brows and around my nose. As a light weigh foundation it doesn't completely cover the blemishes but does something when concealing them if you build it up! It's pretty easy to blend and has a luxurious feel on the skin, at least is what I notice when comparing to the drugstore options I've tried. 
I wouldn't pay the ~50€ it retails for but since I bought it on sales (25€) it's not a big loss! I have a love/hate relationship with this one so I feel the need to have something else in my collection! 

Share with me your favorite foundation bellow!

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Popular Posts