It's Pamper Time!

09:00:00



We all need a day to relax, pamper ourselves and give our body the rest its been asking for a long time! No different for me and since I've been too stressed with my moving out plans all I need is a mask on and a good bath! And what a better way to celebrate Valentine's day?! 
With a stressful week I always feel the need to exfoliate and get rid of the dead cells! I've been trying the Réve d'Orient by Nocibé (french brand), smells like orange and has a pretty good lasting power on the skin. Perfect consistency and texture for a comfortable exfoliation, not too harsh but you feel the grains doing their job! Leaves your skin soft, clean and moisturized.

As a mask I've been using Kiko Purifying Mask for combination/oily skins, it claims to "provide a long a mat look to the skin while reducing blemishes". Contains clay and plant micro-sponges which with a light massage helps exfoliating the skin. It's a 2 in 1 product that makes my face feel and look clean without drying it out while calming the spots taking away their redness and providing a soft feel to my face.
I've been loving both products and will definitely repurchase them when I get the opportunity. 

What's your favorite body scrub and face mask?  
Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

3 comentários

Popular Posts