True Union Jack - Review

10:00:00


Rimmel is well known out there and for sure you've seen this quad! I got it in one of those trips to the mall where I was not meant to buy anything from the beauty section but well, it was stronger than me.
The real reason I picked this was the price, 1,99€ is such a bargain when I easily find the same quad for 12€... They had only a few things left (which is totally understandable) and this one caught my eye straight away.  
I confess it is a little hard to get to the blue shades since the space in the pan is minimal which keeps it from being practical but I can totally handle it. Can we take a moment to admire the Union Jack itself? Lovely!


Gorgeous colors with great pigmentation and full of sparkles great for this festive season! I have no shades like this in my collection and for sure they give an amazing look all together. The lasting power is good such as the application since it doesn't seem to get many fall outs.  
It is overall a great quad to keep in my makeup bag for a quick change of look and turns every subtle neutral eyes into vibrant ones. I really like this little palette and will use it a lot for the next couple of days.

Which Rimmel products are your favorites?

Thanks for reading,

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts