New Lights | NYX | Tarte |

09:00:00


Highlighters are all over the place now and even thou I have plenty for a lifetime I still manage to keep getting more and more in the hopes they're all different to one another.

This time I got NYX Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette (15£) as well as the NYX Illuminating Bronzer in Ritualistic (8.50£). Strobe of Genius is an amazing palette with 7 different highlighters that give different glow on the skin. Soft texture with high pigmentation, these blend like butter on the skin and I couldn't be happier for getting it! On the other side, Ritualistic being a white with gold reflects shade comes to complete the range that is a lacking a white-ish light, colour pay off and textures are very similar if not the same to the palette.
NYX Strobe Of Genius - top left to right and so on

NYX Ritualistic | Tarte sunlight/filtered light/moonlight 
Lastly I got the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette (30£) which at first I though had something wrong with it. Let me explain, this palette contains 3 highlighters but when you swatch them only the two from the corners are shimmery and soft, whereas the one in the middle is matte and feels like sponge or something similar. I came to know that it is meant to be an illuminating powder other than a straight on shimmery highlighter which can be handy but I could live without it. Still the shimmery shades are amazing and live up to my expectations. 
All in all I'm very pleased with all of these highlighters and if you think I stopped here, I may just tell you I'm eyeing the new Anastasia Beverly Hills  Glow Kits in Moonchild and Sweets! 

Which highlighters have you been loving lately?


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts