Catrice Lights & Shades!

09:00:00



Catrice has always been one of my top brands but unfortunately is not available in the UK!! Once my friend said she was coming to visit I made sure she would bring me a few things that I've been eyeing for the longest time!
My main obsession lately is highlights, as many of us beauty lovers, and I couldn't pass without getting the High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder (5€) since it looks stunning and even thou it is a tad bit more shimmery than I was expecting it manages to look strong all day!
I was also very keen on trying the Allround Contouring Palette (4€) as it seemed very appealing, and it sure is good! It's a cream contour, something I'm not head over heels for but as the shades are so good and is well formulated I kinda gave in and am now using it non stop!! It gives a natural finish, blending evenly through the skin, lasting all day at full power. It sure is a little gem of the drugstore! I don't use as much the concealer shades but the highlighter on the outer corner is good for a dewy glow on the cheeks. 
Lastly I had my heart shaped eyes on the recently released High Lighting Eyeshadows (3€) that double as eyeshadow and highlight, as you may notice. This is so intensely pigmented and goes on smoothly on the skin. It requires a soft hand if you're not into strong highlighted cheek bones. I can't wait to get my hands on the other shades, they have a pink and a more yellow-ish tones, the one I own and pictured above is the 010 Turn The High Lights On!

Contour & concealer shades from left to right according to the palette

Highligh (from Contour Palette) / High Glow Mineral Powder / High Lighting Eyeshadow in 010
Overall I'm very impressed with the recent releases from Catrice on the Highlighting and Contouring departments and can't wait to see what else they have in store for us! 
If you live in the UK you can get Catrice products through Maquillalia or Kosmetik4less. (Non commissioned links)


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts