Graphic Eyebrows & Duo Chrome Light

17:53:00



Since the past week was all about Catwalk make-up and graphic liners in my course, I decided it was a good opportunity to upload this look. 
I've done it a while ago but I still love the way it turned out. I love to play around with colours and shapes and hopefully will be able to upload a few more creative looks. I hope you enjoy this and get inspired!





Colour Pop Gel Liner - Best O (burgundy) - brows and as eyeliner;
Urban Decay Vice 4:
- Low - all over the lid (Gunmetal grey)
-Underhand - crease & lower lash line (metallic purple with red undertones)
Makeup Geek: 
- Blacklight - lid (duochrome purple/blue)
- Voltage - inner corner and brow bone (duochrome champagne/yellow)
L'oreal True Match Foundation - Golden Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1 Fair
Catrice - grey matte eyeshadow to contour nose, face, lower lip and add on the crease;
Urban Decay After Glow Highlighter - Sin;
Lips - Concealer all over and Blacklight eyeshadow on top - lilac rhinestones.

Purple Glitter Pieces - from Tiger;
Black Rhinestones - you can find on Amazon.



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts