Skincare Routine | Summer 2016 |

09:00:00


I can't remember the last time I brought skincare to the blog, and since Summer is here what a better opportunity to do so.
Starting with my morning routine, as lazy as I can be, I always go for the easy way. I start off with Bioderma Micellar Water (10£) or any other brand, and go over with my moisturiser that is either the Vichy Normaderm Beautifying Anti-Blemish Care (14,50£) or the Origins Gin-Zing Energy Boosting Moisturiser (24£). For the times my skin is not behaving as it should I pick the Vichy one since it combats blemishes, for other times my skin is alright or if the day is too warm I opt for the Origins option since it's refreshing and very light on the skin. I always finish with the Anthelios XL SPF50+ (20£) from  La Roche Posay. 

When the night comes I tend to give some extra care to my skin, mainly this days I've been modelling for my colleagues and get loads of makeup on my face constantly. I usually start with my Kiko Cleansing Eyes & Lips Makeup Remover (6£) /this version has been discontinued and now comes in a purple bottle/ to take, as it suggests, my eye and lip makeup. I then go over with either a Hot Cloth Cleanser (14£) by Liz Earle or the The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil (10£). Bioderma again to remove any trace of makeup that may be left on the skin and over it goes the The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner (9£) to prepare the skin for my creams. At night time I apply the TBS Vitamin E eye cream (12£) followed by the Vichy Normaderm Night Detox (15£). If my cheeks are dry I go over them with the The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum-in-Oil (15£) to restore moisture overnight.

I don't tend to like complicated skincare routines so I exfoliate my face in the shower and I do a detox mask once a week on a random day.  

Tell me about your favourite skincare products at the moment! 




You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts