Oily to Dry Skin | My Journey |

09:00:00



Being the oily seal I'm used to no wonder I struggled when my skin decided to become a dry desert. Starting 3 months ago, I was confronted with a different way of living after so many years using the spot treatments and mattifying moisturisers I had to switch what seemed like the perfect skincare routine for me to an adventurous one where Dry skin cream pots came into my life.
The fact I'm in a complete different country seems like all the brands I knew can't be seen so my only option was to try something unknown.
Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer
Uff.. huge name! This one was my first attempt to compensate my dry-screaming-for-life skin and I can say it worked... for a few hours. Applying it in the morning did nothing but lightly hydrate the skin for 2/3 hours living it, once again not too happy. It's not a bad product its juts doesn't rescue your skin in a couple of days. It can maybe suit normal or combo skin as it only lightly moisturises not being too much on the skin.

Botanics All Bright Hydrating Night Cream
As the above bottle didn't do much of what I expected I decided to go for a moisturising night cream as well, completing then the steps that were missing for a not so flaky complexion. For my admiration it did a great job, still does, when it takes to keep my skin hydrated for the night and leaves my face soft when I wake up in the morning. Great product considering the price range.

No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner
Clamming a refreshing, comfortable and hydrating complexion seemed like my needs have been heard when I first saw this bottle. I've used it quite a lot and it does the job. It removes the last traces of makeup not being too hard on the skin actually not drying it much. But, it didn't feel like it was much of a hydrating potion to it. It took out the residues but didn't leave moisture behind. 

Sanctuary Spa Illuminating Moisture Lotion SPF 15
Last but not least I came home with a sample size of the SS Moisturiser and for my surprise this one did quite an impressive job. It has SPF in it, not being too high but doing something, making it a winner straight away. It does feel a bit oily at the beginning but once it settles in the skin will look and feel moisturised for the rest of the day. 

After what seemed like a journey to find the perfect products for my not so happy skin I noticed that Sanctuary was the one that made most for me but at the end all of them take space in my routine and together give me a better skin.

Which moisturisers you use for dry skin?

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts