Skincare routine - Night

10:23:00

Skincare is such important step in everyone's life but I admit I'm lazy when it takes to this things. Being as lazy as I can be I usually go for a simple skincare routine with washing my face and applying a moisturizer after. It's been working for the past months so I guess I'm stick to it for now!  


To start off I wash my face with Bioderma Sébium Gel Moussant if I use makeup but if I'm makeup free I'll only clean my face with my Bioderma Sébium H2O micellar water. Both products are for oily skin which suits my type.
After all the cleaning I usually apply my night cream (at the moment is the Bioderma Sébium AKN) and finish it all with a spot treatment, the one I'm using is the Essence Anti-Spot Gel.  

I've been using Bioderma for a year now and I really enjoy, but when it takes to the night creams I usually change brand, I guess I haven't found yet that product I love for my night routine. 
Essence skincare is amazing for the price you pay but if you struggle with acne like me I recommend you using pharmacy brands since they do better for our skin. My dermatologists always recommended me Uriage and La Roche Posay. I love both and of course Bioderma. It's a matter of search which products suits us better.

Which steps do you follow in your skincare routine? Do you recommend any product? :)

Thanks for reading,


You Might Also Like

6 comentários

Popular Posts