The Magic By Juvia's

09:00:00




Yet another Juvia's palette and I could not be happier with this one. I got the stunning  Magic Palette (30£) on Beauty Bay's black Friday sale for the amazing 18£ price tag and it is safe to say I'm in love ever since it arrived at my doorstep! 
The colour scheme has a mix of warm and cool tones that I always love to pair together for the ultimate contrasting look and the pigmentation in both matte and shimmer shades is out of this world... I never cared to believe when other people stated these were their favourite eyeshadows but I sure get the hype now and 100% recommend. 





Every single shade of this palette is superbly pigmented, creamy and blends like a dream. I'm out for words when it takes to those purples... it is so hard to find something with this quality of pigment on the market, even the most professional brands struggle to achieve. 
Generally speaking the warmer tones can be found elsewhere, it's easy to find good golds and oranges, but the cooler tones are a different story and for those I would recommend this palette the most. 
If you love colourful looks you must own at least one of Juvia's palettes, I reviewed the Mini Masquerade here and you can decided between the two which one you'd use more. I surely am gonna keep an eye out for future releases of the brand and if there's any good sale I must pick some more of the current collections! 

Let me know if you've tried any of Juvia's palettes or which one is on your current wishlist!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts