New In From NYX

09:00:00


A NYX finally opened in a shopping centre near me, literally 30min walk which is a dangerous thing! On the day of opening I was feeling miserable with a cold but decided makeup shopping would fix that for me and off I went! The store is huge has every single product NYX does and is a delight to wander around! 
I could not leave without a few things I had on my wishlist for absolute ages but never wanted to place an online order for them! 
My most wanted were the Vivid Brights Gel Eyeliners in Pink and Green, two colours I don't particularly own even thou my Inglot collection is far versatile. I haven't even touched these yet as I'm waiting for the time I'll use them to open but I sure will update on the formula and wear time.
From their sea of pigments and glitters I resisted the temptation of getting them all and grabbed Luna a white with a blue shift to it! To die for! Not far from this stand were the single pan eyeshadows and at the amazing price of 2,50£ each I had to get some unique shades! I grabbed a mustard yellow, two greens and a deep purple and from the Prismatic Line I got a stunning mint shade!
Other products I was dying to try were the Faux White Eyeliners as I've never seen pastel colours for the waterline! I wanted them all but grabbed 4 on my first trip! Varying from blue, purple, mint green and a stunning pale yellow that I cannot wait to incorporate in my makeup looks!

This was a first of many trips to NYX and I cannot wait to see what new products they bring on the upcoming months! I sure will be keeping you updated on the performance of each of these products once I fully test them out!

Let me know all your favourite products from NYX as I need to try more from them soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts