Anastasia Beverly Hills | Aurora |

09:00:00



The Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits are iconic in the beauty industry and for some good reason! This is the second one I own and I must admit I'm obsessed!!!! Moonchild is on its way so I cannot compare them just yet but from what I've been experiencing I'm sure the quality is gonna be as amazing!

Aurora (41£) is not your ordinary highlighter palette! It contains 6 different and unique shades that will give a different life to your complexion when used! I've tried them all the quality is consistent throughout even thou Luna is the most blinding of them all - which I'm totally fine with!
A shade that definitely surprised me was Helia since the green is not that obvious on my warm complexion. It looks stunning as a highlighter and on the eyes! I must say I use these a lot on my inner corners to compliment looks and give a dimensional vibe to it. 



As you can tell by the swatches they're super pigmented and buttery on the skin, the shades not being your ordinary highlighter I'd definitely be gentle with the brush if you're not going for the out there look. To be fair, if you don't like to play with makeup this is most likely not a product that tickles your fancy but on the other hand, if you do love the creativity involved and are skeptical about getting this just do it... It sure is an unique addition to your collection and on the plus side you can use them all as eyeshadows! 
I got mine on an amazing deal on Beauty Bay for 20,50£!!! and I know it was at 24,60£ on ABH website for Black Friday. Since the sale is gone unfortunately now retails for 41£ which is quite up there. However considering you get 6 different shades you can justify the price. If you'd rather not spend that much I'd be alert for another sale they may do in the near future. In the UK ABH is on Beauty Bay and Cult Beauty as well as their own UK website - I've shopped from all and they're reliable retailers no surprise fees and fairly quick with delivery. 

All in all I'm very pleased I got this palette, I thought it wouldn't be anything special but surely was wrong and by how much I use it since I got it (every single day with every single look) I sure make it worth every penny. 
I'll be doing my review on Moonchild and compare both as soon as it arrives! I'm extremely excited to finally own it!

Let me know if you've tried any of the ABH Glow Kits and your opinion on them!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts