Halloween Lips! | NYX Wicked Lippies |

09:00:00


Halloween is literally around the corner and if you're lacking inspiration for the dress up party just pop onto my last post for an easy yet fun look!
Season of the pumpkins also means season of the bold dark lips but since I'm that for all year around I decided it was more than fair to share my go to Halloween-y type of lipsticks!
NYX Cosmetics has a full range of Wicked Lippies which as the name suggest are very unique shades. I only own 3 of them and they sure are season appropriate!


Risqué
If you're feeling witchy this year look no further for the perfect lipstick to go with it! This shimmery green is buildable on the lips which means gives you a good layer of colour at first but can be deepened with a couple more coats. Goes perfectly with all black make-up and outfit!

Betrayal
Shimmery purple is my cup of tea every month! I love how this looks almost galaxy inspired due to its silver shimmer! It has a very deep purple tone to it but it can be sheered out and will give an amazing bruise effect if you wish such! 

Envy
This true blue is sheerer than the others mentioned which can be or not something for you to try. I totally see it on an alien kinda look or more colourful statement. It also gives a good topper for a black lipstick!


I definitely want to try more from the Wicked lippies range but until then I'm going to enjoy these and dare to be creative! Don't forget lipstick doesn't always have to be used on the lips! Shades like this will be amazing for face and body painting helping colours to adhere better and also give a pop of shimmer! 

Have you tried NYX Lipsticks? Which one is your favourite?


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts