Joker Clown | Halloween 2016 |

09:00:00




Finally here's something halloween related! If you know me you know I love Halloween, favourite season ever, no wonder I'm lacking time. Inspiration has gone for a while now but yesterday I got home from work and tried one look, took off, tried a second, a third a fourth but I learnt not to give up and I finally ended up with this that I absolutely loved. And that's what matters the most to me honestly. I need to love what I put here. It was late when I finished hence the lack of amazing lighting so apologies for that. 
I hope you love this and get inspired, let's see if I can get something else up before the season ends! 




Face:
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
RCMA Translucent Powder
Kiko Eyeshadow in 158 - matte vibrant purple (contour)
NYX Strobe Of Genius Palette - Blue as highlighter
Kiko Eyeliner Pen - 03 - green (eyebrows)

Eyes:
Mac Paint Pot Soft Ocre
Makeup Geek eyeshadow - Black Light (duo chrome) - all over the lid
Kiko - 158 - crease
Urban Decay Vice 4 - Arctic (vibrant shimmery green) - under lash line mixed with 158
Kiko Eyeliner Pen - 03
Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara

Lips:
Colour Pop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick - DR M (green) - upper lip
NYX Liquid Suede - Amethyst (purple) - lower lip
Glitter from Tiger


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts