Empties Summer 2016

09:00:00


Empties! I can't remember the last time I did a post on my beauty trash! I haven't been using a lot of products anyway that are not make-up so here's just the usual things that run out fast. 


Hair

Starting with my first bottle of the  L'oreal Elvive Fibrology Double Elixir, a detangling mist that promises thicker hair. It is so good that before it ran out I had a back up, it definitely helps detangling my hair and gives a nice scent to it! Next to it is the infamous Colab Dry Shampoo in London, to be honest I didn't like this. It took me ages to use it up. The scent is horrible in my personal opinion and it does nothing for my hair. I won't repurchase. Batiste thou, is amazing! I love this one, in the Blush scent, I haven't tried any other from them but I'm going to get the brunette one once my Aussie finishes. Definitely recommend and the travel size is so handy to keep in the bag!
Lastly on the hair products I finished a serum from Garnier The Ultimate Blends range. The Strength Restorer Serum smells like honey and is very moisturising on the hair. It lasted me about two months of regular use which is not bad at all. I'm currently using an OGX one to see how it gets along but I liked this one and recommend if you have very dry ends.


Face & Body

Body wash is not something I care to save the bottle to talk about unless it's really worth the mention. The Nivea Lemon & Oil was forgotten here by a friend who came in holidays and I decided to put it to use. It smells divine and has little bids in it that help to a very soft exfoliation. It is moisturising and very luxurious on the skin. One to repurchase for sure in the future! 
Bioderma and its Sensibio H2O! You're probably tired of seeing this featured in every beauty blog but it is that good. I'm using up the Garnier pink bottle but to be fair I like this one better. They're similar, yes, but I feel like the Garnier one is a bit more harsh on my eyes than this one, on the face they both perform the same. 
Lastly also by Bioderma I have a daily moisturiser from the Sebium range, meant for combination to oily skin. I love Bioderma moisturisers and this one was not exception, the Matt Moisturising Mattifying Fluid helped my skin stay matte all day long while combating blemishes. Repurchase for sure!


Eyes


The Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 Make-up Remover is a biphasic remover with white and blue liquids that mixed together take the eye make-up off. I like the formula and hate the packaging. The lid spills product everywhere, is not convenient. At the moment I'm using my favourite Kiko remover and already have the Nivea one in stock to try next. If the packaging changes I might consider it again.
Mascaras now... I'm pretty bad with them, I tend to toss them after 3/4 months of use but I never finish. I start to get itchy on the eyes and that's when I know it's going off. 
The Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof was a bloggers made me buy it kinda product, to be fair I didn't like the formula. The brush is okay but if we're going to compare it to the Benefit Roller Lash, rather get the last. Maybe is the waterproof version that is not as good as the normal one? If you notice any difference let me know please!
Rimmel Super Curler 24h was also everywhere, It's alright, nothing special, the brush is a bit big for my taste but in general is fine for the price. 
Last but not least the L'oreal False Lash Sculpt Mascara, this one I have a love hate relationship with. At first I didn't like the way it clumped my lashes together, was a nightmare, as the time went by and it got drier I started to enjoy it a bit more. It flakes a ton on me which is not pleasant but the brush!!! I love it and that's what makes me keep the tube, to use it with other mascaras! I'm yet to find a holy grail mascara if you have any suggestions leave them on the comments please!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts