Flash Review | Hampton Sun Mineral 50 |

09:00:00


Hampton Sun is well known for its spray sunscreens that are weightless and easy to use! With a condensed yet modern range the Mineral 50 is one of the latest additions to the family and one to keep an eye out for!

The Age-Defying SPF 50 Mineral (40£) is an anti ageing sunscreen that will not only protect you from the sun but also give you an amazing base for your makeup! 
Upon my first impressions I noticed the white cream has a velvety texture to it, I would dare say it resembles a silicone primer in a way! It absorbs really quickly onto the skin without leaving any white marks which is a plus! 
I used it without primer on top just to see how it would hold up and I was surprised by how flawless my makeup was at the end of the day! It didn't vanish my pores completely but it definitely helped add longevity to the base without increasing oil production! The anti ageing benefits I can't comment on but I suppose is a plus if you worry about wrinkles and pigmentation! 
It definitely feels different to any other sunscreen I've tried and I enjoyed it the only time I got to wear it! Hopefully my opinion will remain the same during constant use! 

If you're all about the less is more mantra this is a really good option for you since you get a sunscreen, moisturiser with anti ageing benefits and primer in one - the perfect travel companion! 

It is really important to wear sunscreen whether it is Summer or Winter so let's make it part of our routines and choose the best option to suit our needs! Hopefully this first impression review is somehow helpful to you!

Let me know about your favourite SPF for the face!




You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts