3 To Try | Make Up For Ever |

09:00:00



Make Up For Ever is well know for its innovative pro quality products and in celebration to that I putted together 3 products I own and totally recommend from the brand. Curious to know why? Keep on reading...
 
Having pores the same size of the moon craters implies the need of some pore filling primer of some sort. It happens I've tried a sample size of the Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer (25,50£) and fell in love. The smooth texture fills in the pores without clogging them, providing a softer and more diffused complexion perfectly prepared for any foundation that goes on top. A little bit goes a long way, I usually use it on my T-zone - nose to halfway through my cheeks, on my forehead for my expression lines and on my chin where I have large pores as well. I noticed it helps the make-up last longer and prevents oils from coming to the surface.

The Ultra HD Stick Foundation (30£) is a recent addition to my collection and somehow the shade happens to be a tad bit too light for me, rare thing I know! However I've used it a handful of times and is safe to say it doesn't disappoint. It has medium coverage even thou I always thought, for some reason, it would be full! It looks really natural on the skin and photographs amazingly as expected. It is one my favourite foundations to travel with - compact, lightweight, cream formula that doesn't require to go through the liquids bag at the airport, sits well on top of any primer and survives warm weather if set with a powder.

Highlight is an obsession of mine, so I obviously had to own the iconic Pro Light Fusion (28£) in shade 1! Although I thought it would be slightly more white rather than pink, the shade is still amazing on the cheekbones and reflects light in a very unique way. The Pro Fusion formula is known for looking like skin and almost melting in your face (in a good way). I notice it stays strong all day long but you can definitely be light handed with it and make it look like a natural glow! One of my favourites for sure!


I definitely want to try more from MUFE, the new Aqua XL Colour Paints seem promising and I will for sure be picking some up in the future!

Let me know your Make Up For Ever favourites and recommendations in the comments below!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts