Wood Burgundy

10:11:00


Autumn is in the air, now I can say that. The cold, cloudy weather has came and the sweaters made their way to my outfits. Browns and burgundies have been two of my favorite colors to wear this season and so that I bring you this look.
A white base defines the intensity of the shadows, in this case - nyx jumbo pencil in Milk. All the eyeshadows are singles from Kiko so the first color I applied was 136 that's now discontinued but you can easily find a shimmery burgundy nowadays. On the crease I used 123 that's also a shimmery medium brown and to complete I used the Colour Sphere eyeshadow in 02, a beige tone with lots of shimer. With the same brown I smoked out the under lash line and finished the look with mascara. 

I really like this kind of looks to wear specially in this time of the year. Which colours are your favorites for Fall season? :)

Thanks for reading,

    

You Might Also Like

8 comentários

Popular Posts