3 Things To Make Flying A Better Experience

09:00:00



With my holidays approaching a couple of flights are on the agenda and even thou they're not long it still leaves me anxious just thinking that my feet will be off the ground... you can totally tell I do not enjoy flying whatsoever and that's when a couple things come in handy to help me relax!

Patchology Eye Revive FlashPatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels (£45) are some of the best things to help you look awake and somehow make you feel at a spa! The nourishing formula keeps the under eyes cool yet hydrated preventing any lack of sleep from showing through! Definitely putting these on while above the clouds!

Something that has been on my wishlist is a stress relief roller ball, they're meant to help calm your senses when you breath the scent in so hopefully this will work wonders for me! It's going to be my first time trying the This Works Stress Check Breathe In (£16), will most definitely report on that!

Something that is also a must when flying is an hydrating mist! The one I'm taking this time is the Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Setting Mist (£11 travel size) as I know works wonders at nourishing the skin but also keeping my makeup in place all day! A few others that I also like are the Caudalie Beauty Elixir and the Evian Water Spray.

If you have any products that help you during flights share them with me! I'm looking forward to feel more relaxed and do some skin pampering while up in the sky!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts