Tarte | Tarteist Pro Glow To Go |

11:46:00



Tarteist Pro Glow To Go (£23) is an amazing travel friendly product for every highlighter and contour obsessed! It contains two highlighters and one neutral bronzing shade perfectly suited for light to medium complexions. 
There's nothing subtle about this product so if you're not into your bling you sure won't make much use out of this one... on the other hand, if you're into well defined cheeks with a glow of a goddess you will appreciate having this one in your collection! I sure know I do! 

It took me a while to bite the bullet as I own far too many highlighters but I new I'd love it so took advantage of their holiday sales to dive in... haven't stopped using it since! 
It sure will have a place in my suitcase for my upcoming trips too as its compact format is handy to carry around! 


The formulas are soft, blendable and pigmented. The lasting power can go as far as 12 hours without budging, at least on my skin, and the neutrals colours go really well with any look - nothing too harsh but as I mentioned, not subtle whatsoever. 

I've ordered directly from Tarte's website and it took me around 1 full week to arrive with no extra charges, which is always good! 

All in all I'm very impressed with the quality and longevity of this product and it sure quickly became one of my favourites! 

Let me know if you've tried anything from Tarte and what's your favourite products?!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts