Red Diamonds

17:01:00

Hey beauties, sorry i'm a little late on this post..
Anyway, i love black and red and deers... what the actual f***? i know it makes no sense..
So i decided to create this look it was the first time i did my hair this way and i wear it everyday ever since... so i think i actually like it a lot!
Enjoy !! 


Onto the look now!!


Black and Red, yes... its one of my favs combos!
Unfortunately i can't wear this look for school but i actually would wear it on a daily basis...  
I used gems, as you can see...
On my eyes i have a mat black eyeshadow and a matt red eyeshadow .. as a base i used Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk  on the iner corner
My red eyeliner its actually from Kiko Makeup Milano from their collection for Olympic Games! It's so pigmented i can't even tell you!!! 
My eye 'closed' look so weird i know!
But it's just a way to show you how the look is ...

On the lips i have red lipstick plus black eyeshadow on the center ... i don't have a nice pic to show you, i'm sorry!

What do you think about this look?
Would you wear it??

Hope you liked it!
Thanks for reading
MaryBloomy

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts