3 Product's I've Been Loving!

09:06:00



Long time no see, hope you're all doing very well. Unfortunately schedules are something that I'm not able to keep up at the moment, but we'll make an effort on this side to keep up the quality content coming in!


My chosen fragrance of the moment is by Estee Lauder Modern Muse, I'm terrible describing fragrances so I'm gonna insert the description I find on the official website to give you an idea of how it smells. But definitely go into a shop and sniff it, it's gorgeous! The notes are Bulgarian Rose, Rose Centifolia Fibrass, Raspberry, Bourgeon de Cassis, Pink Pepper, Saffron, Vanilla Madagascar SFE, Patchouli, Vetiver, Jasmine Pays Fibrass and Magnolia. 

A lipstick that I've been using a lot lately is the MAC Viva Glam III, an unique shade to my collection! Is described as muted brownish-plum by the official website, and I can agree with it. It looks stunning on fair skin but also on darker skin will be a great "natural" shade! The longevity is on par with other MAC lipsticks on the Matte finish. Definitely one for you to check and try! 

Lastly we have the Tartelette in Bloom by Tarte being one of the most used palettes I own. I love the original as much as I do this one, but burgundies are a lot in vogue at the moment so it has the perfect combination to go along with Viva Glam III. The 3 of this paired give a very romantic yet daring look for a night out or a simple day at the office.

Tell me about 3 products you've been loving lately!



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts